A repetitive motion injury (or overuse injury) involves doing an action over and over again, as with a baseball pitcher throwing a baseball, a tennis player hitting a tennis ball, typing at a comp ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Dairy Free (optional), Gluten Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Sugar Free, Nightshade Free, Soy Free,
Peanut Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free
Easy and it’s fantastic for reheating for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
• 9 skinless boneless chicken thighs
• ¼ cup melted butter or coconut oil (use coconut if going dairy free)
• 2 tablespoons gluten-free mustard
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon crushed dried sage
• Black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425º F
2. Place the chicken in an oven safe baking dish (like a 9x13 Pyrex dish)
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, mustard, black pepper, sage, and salt.
4. Brush the mixed ingredients evenly over the chicken.
5. Bake for 45 minutes.
The chicken will be browned and juices will be bubbling.
We have forgotten the mustard once and it still turned out yummy.