If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Chicken and Avocado Salad Recipe
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped into small cubes
- 4 large pieces of romaine lettuce for wraps or chopped to make a salad
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and ground pepper - to taste
- Combine all ingredients except avocado and lettuce in medium bowl and mix well.
- Gently fold in avocado
- Serve as a salad or wrap in lettuce leaves.