In baseball, hitting for the cycle means that a batter hits a single, a double, a triple, and a home run during the same game. Hitting for the cycle is a rare baseball event, occurring about as of ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Dr Ekberg's Nutty Pancake (or Nutty Waffles)
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nightshade Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free
Thought you had to eat gluten again to have good pancakes or waffles? Think again. These are light and fluffy but very filling.
• ¼ cup coconut cream
• 4 eggs
• ¾ cup water
• 1 package of stevia (1g)
• ¼ cup melted coconut oil
• 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 tablespoon of any gluten free flour or tapioca starch
• ¾ cup almond flour
• ¼ cup coconut flakes
• ¼ cup macadamia nuts
• 1 teaspoon arrow root
1. Place ingredients into a blender and blend well.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan
3. Pour batter into frying pan to the size of pancake you would like
4. Wait for bubbling and flip the pancake over
5. Wait for a few seconds and peek to see if bottom is golden
Top with butter and Dr Ekberg's No Cook Berry Compote