In baseball, hitting for the cycle means that a batter hits a single, a double, a triple, and a home run during the same game. Hitting for the cycle is a rare baseball event, occurring about as of ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Sugar Free, Nightshade Free (optional), Soy Free, Peanut Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free
Guacamole is easy, healthy and yummy. Adding lettuce to it makes it healthier and you sneak in more veggies.
• 2 avocados
• 1-2 medium garlic
• Juice of ½ of a lemon
• 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Nightshade free – eliminate this ingredient)
• 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
1. Place the avocados, garlic, lemon cilantro, salt and hot sauce in a medium mixing bowl
2. Blend ingredients with a hand mixer
3. By hand mix lettuce into blended ingredients
You can add chopped tomatoes, but we found it is not necessary for the “yumminess” factor. If you are on a nightshade free diet, don’t add tomatoes.